And the Spike winners are...
Port Moody capped off its Small Business Week celebrations with the seventh annual Spike Business Awards presentation Thursday night.
More than 250 nominations for PoMo's favourite shops, restaurants and boutiques were received in six different categories, and the winners are:
• Arts in Business: Caffé Divano (Chomp Vegan Eatery — honourable mention)
• Street Appeal: Gallaghers Coffee Bar (Thrifty Foods — honourable mention)
• Customer Service: Healing Cedar Wellness (Veracis Meditation & Wellness Centre — honourable mention)
• Technology and Innovation: Newport Dental Clinic (Coast Pacific Wire and Alarms — honourable mention)
• Sustainability: Chomp Vegan Eatery (Share'd Treasures Thrift Store — honourable mention)
• Tourist Destination: Rehannah's Roti Trinidadian Food (Rocky Point Kayak — honourable mention)