PoCo citizens wanted
The city of Port Coquitlam is seeking volunteers to take on citizen advisor roles for each of the municipality’s seven standing committees.
Residents who participate are given the opportunity to engage directly with the city and help shape decisions on a variety of issues.
The deadline for applications for one-year positions is next Wednesday, Nov. 30 and residents can work in one of seven committees, including:
• community safety committee;
• environmental enhancement committee;
• healthy community committee:
• smart growth committee;
• social inclusion committee;
• transportation solutions and operations;
• and joint family court and youth justice.
More information and application forms are available at www.portcoquitlam.ca/committee.
Forms can also be picked up at city hall (2580 Shaughnessy St.), by calling 604-927-5212 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.