St. Andrews United Church in Port Moody is pulling up stakes to redevelop its property into affordable housing, office space and a new church building.
On Saturday, many of its worldly possessions, from old bibles to the pipe organ to choir robes and pews, will be up for sale.
The church's first congregation was organized in 1899 and a building was constructed on Clarke Street in 1900, which was then moved across the street in 1912. The original church burned down in 1955 and the current structure at 2318 St. Johns St. was dedicated in 1957.
For the next two years, the church will be based at Kinsight in Port Coquitlam.
The sale runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., at 2318 St. Johns St.