Several school administrators will be switching desks and offices as School District 43 announced new appointments effective July 1.
• Dawn Holden will return from leave to become principal of Bramblewood.
• Lisa Salloum will move from Bramblewood to principal at Mary Hill elementary.
• Michelle Reid will move from Mary Hill to principal at Blakeburn elementary.
• Theresa Roberts will move from acting principal to principal at R.C. MacDonald.
• Anita Young, vice-principal of Dr. Charles Best will be principal at Riverview park.
• And Laurie Sviatko, vice-principal at Maillard middle, will become acting principal at Roy Stibbs elementary.
• Pamela Becker moves from principal at Blakeburn elementary to principal at Minnekhada middle.
• Cheryl Lloyd will move from v-p at Kwayhquitlum middle to v-p at Maillard middle.
• And Tanya MacDonald will move from teacher co-ordinator with learning services to vice-principal at Kwayhquitlum middle.
• Chris Martin will move from teacher at Heritage Woods to vice-principal at Pinetree.
• Christine Potter-Smith has resigned her post as vice-principal of Gleneagle secondary.
• Dave Phelan moves from vice-principal Pinetree to v-p at Terry Fox.
• Kelly Zimmer moves from v-p at Centennial to the same position at Gleneagle.
• And Bryan Jackson moves from teacher at Moody middle to vice-principal at Centennial.
In other appointments, Susa Ross moves from principal at Minnekhada middle to district principal, school services and special projects (alternate education) while Todd Smith moves from vice-principal, Terry Fox secondary to v-p of human resources (a secondment).
The district is also saying good bye to Bill McGovern, principal of Roy Stibbs elementary, who is retiring.