The Women's Collaborative Hub has announced the finalists for its third annual Women Influencers Awards.
The awards are aimed at honouring women who "inspire, influence, encourage, at the same time, mentor others," according to the hub's website.
Nominees are, by category:
• Beyond the Call of Duty: Dr. Nareeta Stephenson, Jenny Chung and Massi Bakhshian;
• Exceptional Educator: Achla Safaya, Angela Crocker and Karen Tyrell;
• Community Steward: Marissa Stalman, Polly Krier and Sandi Temple;
• Newcomer Influencer: Betul Nebhen, Erika Tavernari and Reihaneh Mirjani;
• Emerging Influencer: Jessica Macmhuirich and Amber Gregory;
• Sustainability Champion: Jeanette Jackson and Tetyana Golota;
• Extraordinary Leader: Anita Wilson, Kalie Whitaker and Lisa Beecroft;
• Indigenous Leader: Christine Mackenzie, Priscilla Omulo and Tasha Faye-Evans;
• and Inspirational Wonder Woman: Amber McLennan, Michelle Slaney-Trovato and Priti Shah.
The winners will be announced at an event Sunday, Nov. 17 at the Hard Rock Casino Vancouver in Coquitlam. For more information or to buy tickets for the awards ceremony, go to womenscollaborativehub.com/awards.