Skip to content

Weather



Current Weather

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

11.6°C

Pressure
100.8 rising
Visibility
32.2 km
Dewpoint
9.8 °C
Humidity
89%
Wind
ENE 4 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
6 AM
11°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
7 AM
11°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
8 AM
12°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
9 AM
13°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
10 AM
13°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
11 AM
14°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
12 PM
14°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
1 PM
15°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
2 PM
15°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
3 PM
15°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
4 PM
15°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
5 PM
15°C
A mix of sun and cloud

7 Day Forecast

Mainly cloudy

Today

15 °C

Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h except 40 near the Strait of Georgia this morning. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.


Chance of showers

Tonight

10 °C

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Showers beginning near midnight. Low 10.


Chance of showers

Monday

13 °C

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. High 13. UV index 6 or high.


Cloudy

Monday night

10 °C

Cloudy. Low 10.


A mix of sun and cloud

Tuesday

18 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 18 except 22 inland.


Clear

Tuesday night

11 °C

Clear. Low 11.


A mix of sun and cloud

Wednesday

20 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 20 except 24 inland.


Chance of showers

Wednesday night

13 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 13.


Chance of showers

Thursday

19 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 19.


Chance of showers

Thursday night

13 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13.


Chance of showers

Friday

19 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 19.


Chance of showers

Friday night

12 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12.


Cloudy

Saturday

18 °C

Cloudy. High 18.


Yesterday

Low
8.6 °C
High
15.0 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
9.7 °C
High
17.7 °C
Average
13.7 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:14 AM
Sunset
9:06 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 1983 30.4 C
Min 1937 3.9 C
Rainfall 1985 17.6 mm
Snowfall 1937 0.0 cm
Precipitation 1985 17.6 mm
Snow On Ground 1955 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data