We asked and, boy, did you answer.
Are they still going to send their children to camps, taking them to public pools?
Here are some of their answers:
• Susan Grimmer: "Going to get out and enjoying nature. Hiking, fires at the shoreline and flying kites at the beach. Packing our lunches and just enjoying each and our family time!"
• Ashley Brunn: "My kids are staying home. I hope this beautiful weather sticks around so we can at least get outside! I've picked up a couple science kits, lots of art projects, we will plant some seeds, bake... Lots to do!"
• Lisa Civitillo Blok: "We are heading out to ski but staying away from the restaurants or activities that keep folks very close together."
• Michelle Edgar: "Movies. At home. Thank God for Netflix and Disney. I also predict an extended spring break."
• Julie Van Os: "We will be building forts at home! LOL. Hopefully weather is nice to play outside."
• Carla Pas: "No camps, cancelled swimming lessons. Just chilling at home playing basketball outside with my boys. Hopefully the weather is good."
• Michelle Hunt: "Unless they cancel the camp, I'm sending my kids. I still need to work."
• Karla Gomez: "Swimming lessons will be put on hold. Staying home and will think of a way to keep ’em busy."
• Donna Fortier: "Crafts, outdoor play."
• Sogol Amirfarhad: "Me and my husband are both working full-time and unfortunately we have to send our son to camp."
• Camila Gfh: "No swimming for us! But yes to soccer camp outside and outside activities."
• Naz Mataz: "Excessive screen time never looked better."
• Lynda Matheson: "Camps are cancelling. No decision there."