Port Coquitlam's largest café is setting aside some of its space for 10 local businesses to show off their wares later this month.
C Market Coffee, a 75-seat eatery which opened last year in Fremont Village (110-120 Village Dr.), is hosting its first-ever pop-up market on March 25 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
"It has always been our mission to support other local entrepreneurs, so we are so excited to have the space to put on this market and collaborate with so many wonderful local businesses," the company told the Tri-City News.
As well, the cafe will be open so guests can still order C Market drinks and food while they shop.
The local businesses at the pop-up market are as follows:
- Charcuterie treats by Zee's Charcuterie
- Handmade, unique functional items by Nakota Design
- Matcha-infused baked goods by Matchahaven
- Handmade reusable heat/cold packs by Melted Stitches
- Mala necklaces by Eternal Zen
- Soy wax candles by Din Art
- Kambucha by Top Hat
- Kettle Corn by Chow On Kettle Corn
- Honey by Sweets Honey
- Coffee and accessories by Slothee Coffee