Good news: the cheapest price for gas in the Tri-Cities dropped this week.
But not by much.
Costco in Port Coquitlam (2370 Ottawa St.) is offering cardholders 177.9 cents per litre, GasBuddy.com's latest numbers show this morning (Feb. 24).
That's a decrease of one mere cent per litre compared to last Friday (Feb. 17).
You can find a list of the Tri-Cities' cheapest available gas below.
The average price, however, has gone up by roughly three cents to 183.9 per litre across Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody.
The benchmark is about the same as what's available at most outlets across Metro Vancouver.
In fact, the least expensive price for fuel in the region is 181.9 cents per litre at the 200 Street Super Save in Langley.
For a third consecutive week, Salmon Arm boasts the cheapest gas is all of B.C.
The Okanagan city's Shell/Circle K and Super Save are both offering 137.9 cents per litre at their respective locations, according to GasBuddy.com.
Tri-Cities' top 10 cheap fuel prices
The following prices are the best available in the Tri-Cities as of 10:15 a.m. today:
- 177.9/L @ Costco (Port Coquitlam)
- 183.9/L @ Chevron and On The Run (1695 Como Lake Ave., Coquitlam)
- 183.9/L @ Petro-Canada (3102 St Johns St., Port Moody)
- 183.9/L @ Chevron (2706 St Johns St., Port Moody)
- 183.9/L @ Petro-Canada (829 Brunette Ave., Coquitlam)
- 183.9/L @ Mobil and Real Canadian Superstore (3000 Lougheed Hwy., Coquitlam)
- 183.9/L @ Shell (3051 Lougheed Hwy., Coquitlam)
- 183.9/L @ Petro-Canada (176 Golden Dr., Coquitlam)
- 185.9/L @ Esso (1130 Johnson St., Coquitlam)
- 185.9/L @ Shell (103 Ioco Rd., Port Moody)