The cheapest gas in the Tri-Cities has dropped, and so has the regional average following a spike at the pumps last week for BC Day.
And the good news is that you don't need that special red and white membership card to fill your tank.
The Chevron on Kingsway Avenue in Port Coquitlam now boasts the least expensive fuel in the region at $1.94, according to GasBuddy.com.
You can find a list of the Tri-Cities' cheapest available gas below.
That's a drop of three cents compared to $1.97 from last Friday (Aug. 4).
It's also the biggest decline at a single fuel outlet in the Tri-Cities — seven cents from $2.01 — and the Chevron is one of four in the region currently offering less than $2 a litre.
This includes Costco in Port Coquitlam (2370 Ottawa St.), whose weekly price remained unchanged at $1.97.
The average price for gas in the Tri-Cities is now $2.01 per litre.
Tri-Cities' top 10 cheap fuel prices
The following prices are the best available in the Tri-Cities as of 8:30 a.m. today:
- 194.9/L @ Chevron (1320 Kingsway Ave., Port Coquitlam)
- 197.9/L @ Costco (Port Coquitlam)
- 198.9/L @ Shell (3051 Lougheed Hwy., Coquitlam)
- 199.9/L @ Husky (2649 Lougheed Hwy., Port Coquitlam)
- 199.9/L @ Chevron (2706 St Johns St., Port Moody
- 203.9/L @ Chevron (2525 Shaughnessy St., Port Coquitlam)
- 205.9/L @ Chevron (1695 Como Lake Ave., Coquitlam)
- 205.9/L @ Chevron (945 Brunette Ave., Coquitlam)
- 205.9/L @ Esso and Smart Stop (1707 Austin Ave., Coquitlam)
- 205.9/L @ Chevron (2705 Lougheed Hwy., Port Coquitlam)