Being involved in a vehicle accident is no fun, and dealing with insurance claims can be a nerve-wracking, time-consuming experience.
As an authorized ICBC repair facility, Coquitlam Express Auto Body is able to make the collision repair process smooth and convenient. Mike Khan, owner of Coquitlam Express Auto Body, has spent close to 30 years helping customers with auto body repairs and insurance claims.
"At Coquitlam Express Auto Body, we've completed the accreditation process with ICBC,” Mike explains, “so our customers can be confident of professional repairs and service."
According to Mike, here are five benefits to dealing with an approved ICBC c.a.r. shop VALET facility:
1. Guaranteed repairs: As part of a network of more than 400 auto body shops throughout B.C., Coquitlam Express Auto Body guarantees repair work for as long as you own the vehicle.
"We're listed on the ICBC website as an approved facility," Mike says. "It's one more way customers can be assured of great service and professional workmanship."
2. On-site damage estimates: Making an appointment with an ICBC claim centre for a repair estimate can be inconvenient and time-consuming. ICBC's c.a.r. shop VALET program allows authorized auto body repair shops to streamline the process. "At Coquitlam Express Auto Body, we can assess the damage right here in our shop," says Mike. "We estimate the cost to repair your vehicle and submit a claim to ICBC on your behalf. It's a quick and convenient way to get your vehicle back on the road again."
3. Courtesy transportation: The c.a.r. shop VALET program also offers help with your transportation needs while waiting for repairs to your vehicle. "We can arrange for a replacement vehicle if you need one," Mike says.
4. Direct payment: At Coquitlam Express Auto Body there's no need to pay the full amount for repairs and then haggle with the insurance provider for reimbursement. "Because we're part of the ICBC c.a.r. shop VALET accreditation program," says Mike, "you pay us the deductible and we deal directly with ICBC for the rest."
5. Take action: Mike suggests getting the collision repairs done to your vehicle as soon as possible.
"The quicker you call us at Coquitlam Express Auto Body, the quicker we can get you and your vehicle back on the road. ICBC has a two-year time limit from the time of the accident to when you have the vehicle repaired. But with our streamlined service, there's no reason to wait. We're here to help."