The Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce is once again seeking nominations for the top entrepreneurs, small and large businesses and non-profits serving Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody.
Every year, the Tri-Cities Chamber recognizes outstanding local businesses with Business Excellence Awards; submissions are now open for the 2023 awards in eight categories.
The deadline for nominations is Friday, Nov. 25, and the winners will be announced at the Business Excellence Awards Gala on Saturday, April 29, 2023.
You'll have to register to enter a category to be judged.
The awards are open to all, and you don't need to be a chamber member to nominate or self-nominate.
Here are the categories:
- Business of the Year (1-10)
- 2022 Winner: Squish Juicery
- Business of the Year (11-30)
- 2022 Winner: Strive Health & Performance
- Business of the Year (30+)
- 2022 Winner: Big Hearts Home Care
- Community Builder of the Year
- 2022 Winner: Kirmac Collison & Automotive Collision Systems
- Not-For-Profit of the Year
- 2022 Winner: Community Ventures Society
- Business Leader of the Year
- 2022 Winner: Kyle O’Genski, Patina Brewing Co.
- Young Professional of the Year
- 2022 Winner: Paul Choi, Juris Notary
- Green Business of the Year
- 2022 Winner: Tru Earth Environmental Products Inc.