The Tri-City News is proud to announce its inaugural Eater's Choice contest.
Eater’s Choice salutes the rich offerings and deep diversity of restaurants and other hospitality businesses in Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam and Port Moody, by offering readers a chance to vote on their favourite foodie destinations in the region.
- Where are your favourite places to dine?
- Where do you get your must-have ingredients?
- Which establishments and dishes would you recommend to your friends?
- Do you always rave about a certain pizzeria or bowl of pho?
- Where’s the top craft brewery?
- Who’s got the best bubble tea?
Share your thoughts with us through Eater's Choice and help give local hospitality businesses the recognition they deserve.
Cast your vote in a minimum of 10 categories to be eligible to be entered for a chance to win $500 in local Eater's Choice gift cards to Tri-Cities restaurants and pubs.
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to receive a bonus entry. Eater's Choice voting closes April 9.
Winners will be published in a special Tri-City News feature on May 25.